Who's Hiring and What Positions
Manatokan Oilfield Services is hiring Class 1 and Class 3 Operators for operations in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Why Work for Manatokan Oilfield Services
Manatokan offers a competitive wage, a comprehensive benefits package, a generous travel reimbursement program or annual retention bonus (employee choice of the program), an employee referral bonus, paid shop time, a daily training rate when training new operators as well premium pay when leading or supervising a job.
Transportation to and from the Edmonton or Fort McMurray airport.
Travel allowance provided up to $1000.00 per rotation.
Company or client camp/accommodations will be provided depending on the specific worksite.
Various rotations are available to fit your lifestyle: 24/4 – 21/7 – 21/14 – 21/21 – 14/7- 14/14- 7/7- with 12-hour shifts.
* Working a 24/4 rotation you will have the ability to earn $151,700 – $174,000 per year.
* Working a 21/7 rotation you will have the ability to earn $133,000 – $152,800 per year.
* Working a 21/14 rotation you will have the ability to earn $107,000 – $122,750 per year.
*Working a 21/21 – 14/14 or 7/7 rotation you will have the ability to earn $88,400 – $101,250 a year.
* Working a 14/7 rotation you will have the ability to earn $117,150 – $134,150 per year.
· Class 1 (preferred) or class 3 driver’s license
· A clean Driver’s abstract (no more than 3 demerits)
· Manual handling experience and the ability to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
· H2S, First Aid, Common Safety Orientation (CSO) required (mandatory).
· Ability to work within a team and follow directions from supervision
· Driven to provide excellent customer service
· Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
· A one year+ proven track record of relevant practical experience
About Manatokan Oilfield Services
“Manatokan Oilfield Services Inc, part of the ASCO Group of Companies, is based in Conklin and La Corey, Alberta, in the heart of the heavy oil fields of the Athabasca and Lakeland areas.
Manatokan has a wide variety of equipment, pressure and vac units, hydro vacs, body job vacs, combination units, and fluid haulers (B trains, tri axle trailers and body jobs) for your oilfield needs.
Manatokan also employs high pressure and chemical applications, as well as the latest technology in automated tank cleaning, to support turnaround and maintenance activities.
We are a growing company with a highly qualified and motivated staff which believes in putting the client’s needs first. Our mandate is to provide a high quality, professional, safe and cost efficient service.”
How To Apply
Click the blue Apply Now button below.