“Ensign Energy is a Drilling Company in the petroleum industry seeking highly motivated and skilled Electrical, Mechanical, and Petroleum Engineering juniors, seniors, and graduate students to join our Drilling Solutions Department for a paid summer internship. As an intern, in addition to gaining valuable oil & gas experience, you will be assigned a real-life project that will challenge your technical and problem-solving skills. The specific project will be worthy of being a real-life IADC/AADE/SPE technical paper that can be presented. Successful completion of the project assigned during the internship will contribute to Ensign’s continued success of being a global leader in the Drilling segment of the industry.”
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Electrical, Mechanical, or Petroleum Engineering program with 1-2 summers left before graduation, or a graduate student pursuing a Masters in the same fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
About Ensign Energy
“Established in 1987, our operations now extend from Canada and the United States to Latin America, the Middle East and Australia.
Over the past quarter-century, we have built a reputation as technology innovators. We were the first in Canada to drill a horizontal well and the first in the world to employ PLC technology, now the industry standard, on an automated drill rig. Those are just two of the many innovations that have kept us at the forefront of technology.”
How To Apply
Click the blue Apply Now button below.