Who's Hiring and What Positions
Spinnaker Oil is hiring Oilfield Hands to train in cementing.
Why Work For Spinnaker Oil
Spinnaker Oil Offers;
We offer full benefits package including BCBS Health care and 401 k retirement plans.
Dental, vision, life insurance is all in our benefits package and the cost to employees is very reasonable as compared to what other companies offer.
Benefits eligibility begins on the first day of the month, following the hiring date.
Pay: $75,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Class A CDL, Manual Transmission required
- Must live within 1 hours drive of El Reno, Oklahoma
- Previous oilfield experience
- Rig Pass, Safe-land, or PEC Certifications are required.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English, without assistance.
- Good driving record, no more than one moving violation in three years
- Verifiable Commercial Driving History or Graduation from an accredited CDL school.
- Ability to drive interstate, with no restrictions.
- Ability to drive tractor-trailer with a manual, split gear, 10or13 speed transmission
- Must pass a DOT physical and D&A test, at a facility I’ve contracted.
- No recent criminal history. We do DOT background checks.
- Must have a solid work history, if you have a history of jumping from job to job, don’t bother applying.
- Must have reliable transportation.
About Spinnaker Oil
“Spinnaker Oilfield Services LLC was founded in 2013 and is based out of El Reno, Oklahoma in the Mid-Continent Region and Hobbs, NM in the Delaware/Permian. Spinnaker services all major oil plays around Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Texas, and New Mexico and specializes primarily in cementing operations in wells of all types.”
How to Apply
Click on the blue apply now button below or apply in person Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00am-4:00 pm