Floorhands and Derrickhands with Sign On Bonus
Apex Well Servicing is hiring for Floorhands & Derrickhands
Floorhands and Derrickhands
Location: Alberta and Western Canada
Apex Well Servicing Inc. Rig Services Division is currently looking for Experienced Service Rig Floorhands and Derrickhands to be part of our Dynamic Team. Our goal is to run our operations with not only the best equipment, but also the best people. We provide services to the Energy Sector in Alberta & Western Canada.
- Must have at least 1 year of Service Rig Experience
- Valid and current Class 5Q Driver’s License, with Clean Abstract(No GDL)
- Valid and current Class 3Q/1 Driver’s License an Asset
- All relevant Safety Tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSO)
- Valid Fall Protection & Fall Rescue (Derrickhands)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to attend and pass pre employment testing
- Willingness to work away from home for significant blocks of time
- Out of Town Lodging
- Supplied Coveralls
- CAODC Competency Program
- Immediate Benefits for Competent Hands
- Referral Bonus
- $500 Signing Bonus – 90 Days Incident Free*
About Apex Well Servicing: “Apex Well Servicing Inc. was established in June 2008. Our company goal is to run our operation with not only the best equipment, but also the best people. Apex is a proud member of CAODC and is also listed on Comply works and ISNetworld. We also hold our Alberta Safety Council Certificate of Recognition.
We provide services to the oil and gas industry in Alberta and Western Canada. Our full range of service equipment includes service rigs, rod rigs, hot oilers, pressure pumping and super heaters. Our fleet is well maintained and purpose built to suit your needs. Our staff is experienced, personable and professional.”
Apex also has positions open for Drillers, Rig Mangers, Hot Oil Operator, Swampers, Pressure Truck Operator, Tank Truck Operator hiring Immediately Apply today!
How To Apply: