Flowback Crew Leaders and Oilfield Roustabout needed all over Texas
SEI Oilfield Services is hiring for Flowback Crew Leader and Oilfield Roustabout/Crew Hand/Laborer
Flowback Crew Leader – Oilfield, Rig-Up/Down, Roustabout
Locations: Pecos, Pearsall and Monahan’s, Texas
SEI Oilfield Services is currently seeking an experienced flowback crew leader to lead a crew in the performance of flowback-related oilfield work in the Permian Basin – based out of Pecos, TX. You must be an expert in rig-up’s, rig-down’s, roustabout work, and demonstrate excellent leadership and professionalism in order to be considered.
- Must have AT LEAST 3 yrs of oilfield/roustabout CREW LEADER experience
- Must be willing to work overtime hours and evenings/weekends as necessary
- Ability to safely and effectively lead a crew and work well with others
- Requires a valid driver’s license, Class A CDL is strongly preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Personal, Holiday, & Vacation Days
- 401k Retirement Plan
Schedule: Full time – On call, M-F, with weekends as necessary – Home Daily
Starting Pay: $17 to $21 per hour with frequent Over Time – Paid each Friday with Direct Deposit available
Oilfield Roustabout/Crew Hand/Laborer
Locations: Pecos and Monahan, Texas
The position works on a crew assisting in manual labor tasks that are necessary for the successful operation of an oilfield site. This requires working with hand tools, power tools, and light or heavy equipment as needed to perform various job functions. Tasks may include: rig-up and rig-down of iron for flowback, construction or preparation of facility for production, well repairs, and/or ongoing maintenance of the site.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items.
- Requires intense physical labor that requires frequent physical exertion and the ability to lift and move heavy and bulky objects.
- Ability to work 12 plus hour days, outdoors in the elements, on a consistent basis
- The working conditions are consistent with a normal oil and gas / construction environment.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About SEI Oilfield: “SEI’s standards remain impeccably high, and we continually make investments in our employees, our safety program, and our equipment. Our years of experience have taught us to provide oilfield services at the level that you deserve, with the timeliness that you require, and with the quality that you expect. Our work is meticulously inspected by a strong network of safety professionals and field managers; and they ensure that each job is completed to all construction, industrial, and safety standards. Our chief priority is maintaining a safe and productive work environment for our highly valued employees and customers. Rest assured that SEI Oilfield Services employs every opportunity to serve our customers, develop our employees, and achieve excellence in everything that we do.”
How To Apply: