Patterson-UTI has many positions available in TX & PA
Patterson-UTI is hiring for Equipment Operators, Field Technicians, Shop Technicians
Locations: Midland, Texas (few open) * Lemont Furnace, Pennsylvania (few open)
The Equipment Operator 1 is responsible for working as one of the crew members assigned to the field in either cementing, acidizing, fracturing, or other, as required. The candidate must demonstrate safe work habits, be able to follow directions and work well as part of a team. Major responsibilities include driving company vehicles and trucks, general maintenance and repair of pumping equipment and attachments and assisting in pumping activities. This position will work under the direction of the Service Supervisor or other supervisor as applicable.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have and maintain a valid Class A CDL with manual shift experience, be eligible to drive a Company vehicle and meet the requirements of the Company’s vehicle program, policy and/or guidelines.
- At least 21 years of age
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Experience in repair and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Prior military service
Locations: Victoria, Texas -Midland, Texas (few available)
The Tech 2 – Field Maintenance travels to drilling rig field locations to perform a variety of equipment service and maintenance activities. Activities include servicing, repairing, adjusting and testing equipment, documenting equipment condition and maintenance activities. Additional duties include training and mentoring crew on operational level maintenance, coordinating maintenance related projects on rigs, and providing appropriate feedback to the job site manager and maintenance management team.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Three (3) years stable related work history in field maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of drilling rig equipment such as mudpumps, catwalks, top drives, etc.
- Eligible to drive company vehicle and meet requirements of company vehicle use agreement and driving policy
- Experience with repair and preventative maintenance with equipment to include:: Alta DW, Bomco Mudpumps, FD-1600 Mudpumps, Forum Catwalk, GD800 DW, ST-80(All Models), Rotary Table, Hydraulics, TDS 11 Top Drive, ADS-10 SD DW, DSDG 375 DW
- Prior experience operating heavy equipment
- Technical or vocational training on repair and maintenance of mechanical equipment
Location: Springtown, Texas (few available)
The Shop Technician 2 will operate in the local re-manufacture and service facility at an intermediary level performing in a wide variety of situations producing a wide range of products. Duties include increasingly complex assembly of equipment including top drives, iron roughnecks, frac/mud pumps, electric/hydraulic systems, and related oilfield equipment. This position will work under the direction of the Shop Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years of related experience with fundamental knowledge in either mechanical, hydraulic or electrical disciplines.
- Must reside or be willing to self relocate to approximately within 100 miles of the shop.
- Demonstrated mechanical/hydraulic/electrical assembly in the oilfield services/drilling industry.
- Technical certification in automotive, lift truck, heavy equipment and/or diesel engine repair.
About Patterson-UT: “Patterson-UTI pushes the boundaries of innovation so you can embrace new possibilities. With expertise and scale in major operational areas, we provide a diverse network of drilling and pressure pumping services, directional drilling, rental equipment and technology to forge your path to success. Our oilfield solutions deliver results that lead your business into the next generation of oil and gas.
We have a fleet of fit for purpose land-based drilling rigs and significant pressure pumping horsepower, as well as a leading position in directional drilling and wellbore placement services that are positioned in the most active plays throughout the U.S. With headquarters in Houston, Texas and regional offices throughout our operating areas, let’s team up to advance your business.”
Many other positions available
How To Apply: