NGL Energy Partners is looking for Pipeline Technicians in Midland, Texas
NGL Energy Partners is looking for Pipeline Technicians
Locations: Midland, Texas
The Pipeline Technician will work under the Pipeline Operations Engineer. The Pipeline Technician will be responsible for performing duties related to general pipeline construction, operation, and maintenance of an oil and gas pipeline system.
- High school diploma / GED required.
- Minimum of two (2) years pipeline operation and installation experience required; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Technical experience in pipeline automation is preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance required.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
About NGL: “We are a publicly traded Master Limited Partnership listed under the ticker symbol “NGL” on the New York Stock Exchange. NGL Energy Partners LP is a diversified midstream MLP that provides multiple services to producers and end-users, including transportation, storage, blending and marketing of crude oil, NGLs, refined products / renewables, and water solutions. Vertical integration enables NGL to be the full service provider:
- Transport crude oil from the wellhead to refiners
- Wastewater from the wellhead to treatment for disposal, recycle or discharge
- Natural Gas Liquids from fractionators / hubs to refineries and end users
- Refined Products from refiners to customers “
How To Apply: