Bad Boyz Oilfield Services looking to fill several positions running vac truck on drilling rigs.
Bad Boyz Oilfield Services is hiring for Vac Truck Operators
Locations: Alberta and Saskatchewan
Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc. is currently looking fill several positions for experienced operators (exceptions may be made for the right person) running vac truck on drilling rigs.
- Must have Alberta class 3 (with air brakes) or class 1 (or Canadian equivalent)
- H2S Alive, First Aid, PST/CSTS
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Preference will be given to those who have vac truck and or off road driving experience
- Competitive Pay
- Bi Weekly Pay
- Phone Allowance and Full Benefits after 3 months
About Bad Boyz Oilfield Services: “Bad Boyz Oilfield Services Inc. was founded in 1997 by owner Glenn Hesby to serve the oilfield, pipeline & municipal industries. We carry a modern and up-to-date fleet of trucks, with newer rig shacks that our operators can live in on-site. All of our units are operated by trained and skilled field service professionals. “
How To Apply: