Derrickhand, Floorhand, Rig Operator & Hot Oil Operator needed in North Dakota
ND Energy Services is looking to hire Derrickhands, Floorhands, Rig Operator and Hot Oil Operator
A Workover Rig Derrickhand is responsible for all activities conducted from an elevated position in the rod basket or tubing board.
A Workover Rig Floorhand is responsible for all activities conducted on the workover rig floor
A Workover Rig Operator is responsible for all activities in regards to operating a workover rig, supervising a crew, and ensuring customer satisfaction with all services.
A Hot Oil Operator is responsible for safely operating a hot oil truck for the purpose of heating and circulating fluids.
Locations: Dickinson, North Dakota & Watford, North Dakota
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess organization and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must be able to lift 100 lbs and hand physical demanding work
- Must be able to communicate using oral and basic written communication
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol screening and participate in the random testing pool
- Must pas a background check and motor vehicle record check
- Arrange for reliable transportation to and from work
License & Certifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Class A or B CDL, preferred
- Competitive Wages and Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with company match
ABOUT: ND Energy Services
ND Energy Services is a North Dakota based oilfield service company formed in August of 2017.
ND Energy Services’ local ownership and management team has decades of experience in the Williston Basin and understands the key drivers of execution for success.
We have attracted the highest quality operational expertise in the basin and will continue to recruit the best and brightest people in the region and beyond as we continue to grow.
How To Apply:
- 701 456 5082 ( HR)